As the push for minimally invasive surgeries continues, Veridiam Medical offers unique and innovative solutions to help medical OEMs deliver market leading instrumentation and implants to the surgical community.
Our line of Xcalibur® tubing offers outstanding characteristics that can include:
- Twice the strength as 304 Stainless Steel
- Unparalleled sharpness
- Extreme galling resistance
Complemented by a vast array of secondary forming, machining, assembly and finishing capabilities, we offer a complete solution for the OEM looking to differentiate itself with superior performance.
Veridiam Medical offers high strength materials and critical machining processes for the Orthopaedic OEMs. Drawn cannulated bar offers unique sizes, better concentricity and ID surface finish than gun drilled material. We offer high strength materials for instrumentation and drills as well as implantable grade materials with low magnetic permeability and ultra high strength. Our experience in machining these new alloys along with materials such as Ti is extensive.
We have specialized for years in machined components and tubing for the cardio vascular, endo vascular and neurological fields. We have the experience and knowledge to consistently manufacture parts with micron precision:
- Ultra precision EDM capabilities currently produce parts with .001″ features and +/- .00015″ tolerances.
- Swiss Screw capabilities turn out parts below .020″ in diameter with .004″ features (typical diameter of a hair).
- Stent tubing drawn to the most exacting standards, most alloys (excluding NiTi) – specializing in custom alloy development.
- Electro-chemical grinding capable of sub-micron sharp edges.